I hereby certify that:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I, the patient, have had a recent physical examination and medical history evaluation by a physician who is available for any necessary local follow-up care and intervention,
- I have been fully informed and understand the risks, benefits, and possible side effects of the prescription drug(s) I may request,
- I have safely used the medication(s) I may request under a physician`s supervision or been advised by an examining physician that the use of the medication(s) is not contraindicated for me and is appropriate for my therapeutic and medical needs,
- I am requesting the prescription medication(s) solely for my therapeutic and medical needs, and will not distribute any said medication to others,
- I am requesting that a licensed prescriber act only in an adjunct capacity to my local physician, not replace my local physician, when reviewing my request and if authorizing the prescription drug(s) for dispensing by the virtual clinic's associated licensed pharmacy,
- I am seeking the prescription(s) for a necessary supply of medication, not to stockpile beyond an already adequate supply on hand
- I will promptly contact a local physician for any necessary medical intervention should a complication or concern result related to the use of a requested medication,
- I am allowed by law to use the credit card that will be used if my request is approved and processed.
- I have and will answer all questions truthfully, for my safety, just as I would in my local physician's office and care,
- I realize there are risks as well as benefits to any medication, even OTC drugs, and having been informed of possible effects, I consent to treatment as I may request.
- I am permitted by law in my locale to receive the medication(s) I am requesting, and I will be responsible for customs clearance and or any additional taxes if there will be any.
- I hereby confirm that I am aware that at times products might be shipped loose and not in blister packs due high demand or lack of stock and to allow for best possible prices
- I declare that I agree for the delivery time of 10-17 business days.
- I hereby confirm that I wish to receive monthly newsletters and any special offers from this web site.
We value our customers above all else. Your privacy and protection is very important to us, and will not be compromised. Our company and this web site maintain that your information is safe and secure, and we have taken the measures needed to ensure this. Any information provided by our customers is never shared, sold, or released to any third party.
We ship to most of the countries. If you are unable to select your country at the checkout phase, please contact us. Once the pharmacy has received your prescription, it will be filled and shipped by EMS or USPS/registered airmail for an additional charge (shipping and handling). Normal delivery time is 10-17 business days. We will notify you if there is a problem with your order and you will receive a confirmation email when the pharmacy ships your medication. If for any reason the order will not be delivered within 10-17 business days, please contact us and we will investigate the case. Please note: We cannot be responsible for customs clearance and the customer will have to carry all future expenses and taxes if there will be any, in his country.
We are a pharmacy subject to state and federal laws; therefore we are not allowed to restock sold items. Therefore, we are unable to accept returned prescription medications for a refund.
If you wish to cancel your order you may do so only before it has been charged and processed, you will need to contact our customer service by phone or livechat in order to cancel your order. In case of a cancelation request after the order has already been charged and processed a 10% cancelation fee will be deducted from the full amount. If your order arrives and its shipping container appears crushed, folded, or severely damaged, your item will be reshipped absolutely free of charge.
We are firmly committed to your privacy. We guarantee that none of the information provided by our customers will be given to third parties. With the "Order Form" we collect contact information such as your email address and financial information such as your credit card number. This information is only used to fulfill our customers orders. The financial information is collected and used solely for the billing of products and for services offered by our website.
By buying from us we receive your address, phone numbers, email address and credit card details. This information is used solely to help us deliver the parcels to you and for contact purposes.
We maintain an order history of your purchases as well. This enables both you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases. Based on your order history we may offer you a reward for purchases or make an offer we think you might like.
We collect and observe information of general nature about the number of `hits` our website gets. We monitor the site traffic patterns enabling us to understand which areas of the site are being visited more than others. This also helps us build a more useful site with subsequent re-designs. We do not track individual users pathways through the site!
Our site uses `cookies`."Cookies" are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. They cannot harm your machine in any way as they are small text files with simple information in them. You can see them as small text files inside your `Temporary Internet Files` folder in Windows. Our cookies keep track of the items in your Shopping Cart and act as place markers when you move around the site.
If you are worried about anything on our site, please contact us and we'll be glad to discuss any issues with you.
We NEVER exchange, sell or otherwise give away your email address to any other companies. Your email address is used solely by yourself, for purposes of logging into your account. We use your email address solely for emailing you regarding your orders and to update you on our newsletters.
In order to complete your order we have to disclose some of your information to service suppliers. These parties include EMS and USPS.
Security: When you place an order online with us, your personal information and credit card or debit card information is being encrypted using SSL encryption technology before being sent over the Internet. We use SSL technology to prevent your information from being stolen or intercepted while being transferred to us. Your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form in a restricted-access database that is away from our Web site database. It is not connected to the Internet, for the protection against hackers.
Unsolicited E-mail (SPAM): Your privacy is very important to us and you can be assured that we do not sell or distribute our customer list to any third parties. However, be aware that unscrupulous marketers can sometimes "harvest" your email address directly from your computer or another person's address book or even obtain your email address through programs that automatically search web pages and email traffic for email addresses.
If you receive an unsolicited email that you believe is connected with us in any way, please forward the e-mail (as an enclosure) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate promptly.
Children: We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Linked Web Sites Our Web stores may contain links to and from other sites operated and maintained by separate companies. We can not be responsible for linked Web sites (including the ones participating in our associate program). We provide these links solely for the convenience and for information to our visitors. The privacy policies of these sites may differ from our policy, so you should always review the privacy statement of each linked Web site you visit.
We are dedicated to providing you with satisfaction! We feel that the most effective way to build repeat business and a lasting relationship with our customers is to treat them right, to give them good, reasonable prices, and excellent service. If we are unable to meet your expectations please contact us and we will make every attempt possible to do so and keep you a happy customer.
We are a retail pharmacy subject to state and federal laws of the United States. According to these laws we are prohibited from restocking returned drugs. We are therefore unable to accept returned prescription medications but we will do everything we can to reimburse you with a re-shipment or provide you with another product of the same value.
In other words, you can order your medications from Happy Pharmacy risk-free!
We want you to be confident and enjoy ordering our affordable medications. As always, we want a satisfied customer, in other words we want you to be happy.